Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement    Oohlala Forum    

Discussion : Tournai (ex-Ixelles) : MARINE MARTIN

1. #

Par défaut

bonjour qui a des nouvelles de Marine je crois que son tel est disponible mais masse t elle encore et si oui sur quelle region geographique?

2. #

Par défaut

A ton des nouvelles si Marine masse toujours sur la région de Tournai ou non en ce moment ?

Connectez-vous pour lire les 164 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Tournai (ex-Ixelles) : MARINE MARTIN

After having seen her ad on Oohlala I decided to give this girl a try. In my opinion there are two different girls in town using the same name, as I recall having seen somewhere another Marine, still blonde, but thinner and reportedly Russian. The girl I met is nicely "ronde" and 100% Belgian.

So, at the telephone the reception is nice, some mystery is kept on their Kerala massage since they consider it a proprietary exclusivity and they don't want to give too many details around. I can get my appointment the same afternoon.

The place is an apartment in a nice building not far from Av. Roosevelt. The apartment is REALLY very nice and classy; I discovered later that was the second day of activity, but I can grant you that in term of class this place rank at the very top compared to the average in town: we are at the same level of luxury feeling you can find an Anna Burn or MH.

I am greeted by a lady named (if I remember well) Anna who tells me she's the responsible, she offers me something to drink and tells Marine will come in a second. I find a bit bizarre that a studio with just one masseuse has a "responsible" but I guess the intention is to hire soon other girls.

Marine is a nice looking blonde girl, nicely soft, as I said, without being too soft, with a very generous breast. The room and the bathroom are at the same level as the reception… really top class!
    Coming to the massage, I’ve been proposed the following formulas:
    Tantra simple 150€
    Tantra with exchange of caresses 200€
    Kerala 200€
    I discover on site that Kerala is a formula similar to tantra but in which the climax comes at the beginning, and then the rest of the massage is dedicated to the relaxation… a sort of inverted tantra.
    I am personally against the idea of paying simply to upgrade the massage and be able to participate to the massage, but still the physique of Marine tempted me a lot. I told her I considered 200€ a bit too expensive for a tantra, and so we agreed for the formula at 150€ with “soft” caresses.

I think there is just one word I could use to describe the massage: PERFECT.

She managed to put together a very delicate relaxing and indulging massage in the first part, then bit by bit she started to make it more sensual and the whole think ended up in a very hot body body… one of the hottest I tries so far.
    As far as I’ve tried so far (and I tried many different girls) I believe it is very difficult to really master the “art of tantra”, well, I have to admit Marine is at the very top of this art. I still consider Benedicte my favorite, but this is also due to the fact that we know each other quite well after many massages over the last 2 years, but again Marine is a more than serious candidate on top of my personal list.

I hope the “salon” will keep up to its promises in the future, but should this be the case, I think we are in front of a newcomer in the “top league” of the tantra parlors in Brussels.

http://www.oohlala.be/display.php?id=562

Tel.+32 (0)470 550 440

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité