Connexion
Samya big forum NRW    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : SANDY (allemande - châtain)

1. #

Par défaut

J'ai connu les deux filles.
    Liz, la nouvelle blonde (très claire) très exhibitionniste PSE, qui est agréable.
    Sandy était un peu plus agée (35), mais GFE, et super plaisante, que je regrette toujours.
    Snif ...snif..
    Dommage qu'elle ne soit plus présente.

2. #

Par défaut

Possible, j'ai cru la reconnaître à la description : blonde, la vingtaine, beaucoup de tatouages, effectivement plutôt PSE (mais avec un corps quand même très naturel, pas de silicone par exemple).

Et effectivement c'était vraiment TRES exhib, Anna qui sortait d'une chambre en plein milieu de ses ébats en a semblé un peu choquée...

Connectez-vous pour lire les 18 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Par défaut SANDY (allemande - blonde)

A familiar face recognized me earlier that day and said hello but I was having trouble placing her in my mind. It was Sandy, who I had originally met last summer and who multiple guests recommended to me.

On the upstairs couch, we got to talking (her English is terrific, by the way) and continued with DFK and some playful bites on my lower lip. When I stood up to get a drink, she stopped me and blew me in full view of the remaining guests who had gathered upstairs to finish the night. We ran off to the room at the end of the upstairs hall, both unbelievably horny, and I barely got the door shut before she begged me to do her doggy. Since I could see us in the mirror, I was very excited to do so. This was just the start of things.

From memory, these are the positions we tried at one point or another this session: doggy, missionary, laying-down doggy, [I don’t know the name of this position: I held her slightly up, legs resting on my front, feet above my shoulders, I thrusted forward and slightly upward as my glans tickled her G-spot,] sometimes changing position without my exiting. This list is almost certainly incomplete because I’m quite sure that we tried more positions. She begged me to stay inside her while she reached for her cigarettes and lit up and smoked. She also wanted to see me come so she said “I want you to fuck me as hard as you can.” That I can do! When we finished, I gave her a foot massage, we discussed our plans for the evening, Sandy’s being by far more interesting than mine, and we chatted with the guests until closing time.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité