Connexion
Votre pub ici - DE        spa duplex

Discussion : Zurich : Club Rouge (FKK)

1. #

Par défaut -->Club Rouge, Zurich

In August i came to PHG for her very last day there (she told me she didn't know for sure, but had the intention to try somewhere else), and stayed on the room till 1.10 am (club was closed at 1.00 that day) when somebody knocked at the door, if not, i would still be there : Cool: , because it was the best session i have had in PHG in the last six months...

in the crowded dressing room, she stayed in my arms for some time, and i wished her the best, because i felt that i won't be seeing her again for a long time...

and

with thanks to the colleagues from ijsberen:

after a holiday that lasted slightly more than 2 weeks, she is now in Club Rouge, Zurich, Swiss:

http://www.club-rouge.ch/girls.html?L=2&idgirl=4499

Not a crowded but very luxery club (see the pics on the website, somewhere in between a FKK/saunaclub and Yab Yum) , with prices around 130€/30 min.
    Wish her the best there, for how long it takes...hope that this suits her better (although client management and social skills -which will be even more important here- are not her strongest points, to say the least : D ).

next month i will be in Zurich, but i think Globe will be a better choice for me , and i doubt if she is still there then, but for her i hope so...

------

2. #

Par défaut

Comment, on ne m'aurais pas tout dit ?!?? Je comprends maintenant mieux pourquoi certaines d'entre elles me regardent d'un drôle d'air.

Connectez-vous pour lire les 14 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Zurich : Club Rouge (FKK)

http://www.club-rouge.ch/

A priori, ce FKK à la mode Suisse doit faite parti du même groupe que le club Life (où j'ai passe de très bon moment il y a quelques années) et que le club Aphrodisia.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité