1. #

Par défaut bof trés mauvais coup bof

J'en reviens .....
    BOF BOF BOF
    j'y retournerais plus ..
    ( Bof )

2. #

Back again and even better this time

I have just visited Dani a second time from my home in London, as my experience with her last time out was fabulous. This time was even better for me as I was not so nervous and felt a lot more comfortable with this Brazilian beauty. Dani was as charming and accommodating as the last time and also remembered what I liked. This made the experience with her even more pleasing. She was funnier and even sexier than the last time out, wearing a very sexy, black lace body stocking, which showed off her firm, large breasts. She made me feel very special and it didn't feel like I was just another customer. We sat and talked afterwards which was really nice and I got to know a little more of her background.
    She really has endeared herself to me and I have again booked a return visit for the first week in December as a special birthday treat for myself.
    I hope to see a lot more of Dani in the future, as she is certainly not just your everyday girl.
    I cannot wait to see you again real soon Dani!

Connectez-vous pour lire les 21 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Bruxelles: DANY EVANGELISTA

Citation Posté par wily Voir le message

100e/30min, reçoit près d'hotel des monnaies (bxl).
    je n'ai essayé que la fellation (bonne fellation nature, profonde et jusqu'au bout, cim)

active/ passive, parle anglais (espagnol, portugais, italien), ancienne actrice x,
    ne restera pas longtemps (2-3 semaines),
    c'est bien elle sur les photos, mais quand elle était plus jeune (je lui donnerais 5-10 ans de plus).

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité