Connexion
Votre pub ici    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : SABRINA d'Amour Russe.net (russe - brune)

1. #

Par défaut

Merci pour cette revue, j hesitais sur elle depuis un bon moment. Je pense qu il y a deja un fil qui lui est consacré
    https://youppie.net/showthread.php?7...-(russe-brune)

Tant pis j irai en voir une autre.

2. #

Connectez-vous pour lire les 3 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

SABRINA d'Amour Russe.net (russe - brune)

I visited Sabrina these days. The experience was average.
    The good point:
    She is the girl of the picture: tall (I would say 1.75-1.77), thin, nice body, VERY nice natural breast, nice ass. She looks even younger than the pics on the site (I can believe she is 21 as she told me), right now has curly hair, I liked her more with straight hair. Her face is clean and you can smell the freshness of the youth.
    She is very clean and polite and she speaks a decent english. The blow job was uncover and not bad.

The bad point:
    she speaks english enough to have a conversation but she is not clearly interested to have one. After 3 minutes of FK (not that deep anyway) she told me very politely that she doesn't like to kiss and she stopped.
    We started cowgirl and after a few minutes ask me to change position. I said "ok let's do missionary" but she refused (again very politely) preferring doggy style (how can you refuse missionary?!).
    The overall attitude was passive, she doesn't partecipate and she doesn't allow you to do a lot (but always very politely). I'm more into GFE and I'm always very sweet with working girls: I don't throw my tongue in their mouths and I touch them gently, I ask before doing things and if they say no I respect it without discussions. I have to say that I'm 26 and even If I'm not brad Pitt I'm quite good looking and I have an athletic body so she has no excuses like "he was a fat old pig, I want him to touch me the less possible".

I book her for half an hour, I was out of the flat (very nice and clean) in 20 minutes with two showers done (before and after).

I had worse, there are some girls that doesn't like the job and they clearly show it, she was very polite instead, but I had also a loooooot better.

I couldn't reccomend her.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité